The Crystal Concierge
WHO WE SERVE
- C-Suites, Executives & Career Professionals
- Business Owners & Entrepreneurs
- Healthcare Companies & Organizations
- Non Profit Organizations & Faith Based Entities
- Homes with Working Parents
- Families Who Need An Extra Set of Hands
- New Moms
- Seniors Who Need Assistance
- Someone Who Recently Had Surgery, Disabled, Or Incapacitated
- Anyone With More To Do Than There Are Hours In A Day
Today’s executives and career professionals are struggling to balance their work and family life. The Crystal Concierge can help improve productivity and morale by handling time consuming tasks for your executives and career professionals.
The number one benefit that any company can provide its employees is TIME! The Crystal Concierge will take care of your employees’ needs so they can take care of your corporate needs.
Off-Site Corporate Concierge – a plan designed to serve smaller companies and organizations. An assigned corporate concierge is only a phone call away.
Requests can be made by phone, fax or email and services are scheduled within 24 hours.
On-Site Corporate Concierge – a customized plan that includes a dedicated concierge for your organization’s exclusive use. Your employees will be more productive by having the corporate concierge located at your site to take care of all their requests. Requests for services can be made by phone, fax or email and are handled within 24 hours.
Concierge services can be offered to your senior level staff or to your entire organization.
Corporate concierge programs are increasingly recognized as exciting enhancements for businesses, corporations and other organizations that have a need to enhance the personal and professional lives of their employees.
According to Salary.com, the average worker admits to squandering more than 2.09 hours a day on personal business (calling the electrician, the cable tech, or leaving early to run errands) not to count their lunchtime. This costs companies an estimated $759 billion a year.
The Crystal Concierge is your organization’s solution for offering your employees that personal assistance they need at a fraction of the $759 billion a year so they can put that 2.09 hours back to handling the job they were hired to do.
Other Services Include:
- Leadership and Staff Development
- Staff Training and Team Building
- Workplace Conflict and Disputes (Mediation)
- Executive Coaching and Consulting
- Diversity Workshops
- Transition Coaching
- Performance and Life Coaching
- SWOT Analysis and Strategic Planning
- Productivity and Time Management Training
- Systems Implementation Documentation
- Process and Performance Improvement
- Strategy Formulation and Implementation
- Market Research and Analysis
- Career Development Plan
- On-site Compliance and Monitoring
- Day-to-Day Operational Plans
- Emergency Preparedness Plans
- RFPs and Policies and Procedures
- Off-site Administrative Services
- Board Development Training
- Board Guidelines and Assessment
For more information about this service – please call 832.374.5725 or complete the form on the contact page.